Kirsten speaks at conferences, schools, workshops, and other events about autism and neurodiversity, and how autism relates to growing up, the transition to adulthood, relationships, gender, and developing practical life skills.
Contact Kirsten If you are interested in bringing her to speak at your institution, event, or workshop.
Some previous events include:
– Asperger’s Education Network conference, Iselin, NJ
– Flying High With Autism conference, University of West Florida, Pensacoloa, FL
– HOPE 9th conference, New York, NY
– The YALE School, Cherry Hill, NJ
– The Ivymount School, Rockville, MD
– The Kinney Center for Autism Education and Support, St Joseph’s University, Philadelphia, PA
– Fox Lane Middle School, Bedford, NY
– The Lighthouse School, North Chelmsford, MA
– Love & Autism conference, San Diego, CA
– The Princeton Hun School, Princeton, NJ